- to continue a sexual affair, especially an extramarital affair, with a woman one cannot or will not want to marry. Applied of a man.
- To engage in many love matters, particularly with a frivolous or everyday attitude. Used of a person.
- to help make want to ladies; to try out a man flirt.
- a-south American opossum, Didelphys philander.
- An Australian bandicoot, Perameles lagotis.
- A lover.
- a-south United states opossum (Didelphys philander).
- An Australian bandicoot (Perameles lagotis).
- A lover.
- In zoology, one of several different marsupial animals.
- A flirtation; a philandering.
- just like filander.
- to create love to women; to play the male flirt.
- have actually amorous affairs; of males
- talk or behave amorously, without really serious objectives
- to relax and play the philander; pay court to a woman, particularly without severe purpose; make love in a foolish means; “spoon.”
- Definition for "philander"
- to continue a sexual affair, especially an extramarital…
- View More
- Sentence for "philander"
- Synonym for "philander"
- Verb Forms for "philander"
- Hypernym for "philander"
- Form for "philander"
- Urban Dictionary for "philander"