- Of or regarding Ptolemy Philadelphus, or to one of several urban centers called Philadelphia, esp. the current town in Pennsylvania.
- A native or an inhabitant of Philadelphia.
- One of a society of mystics of seventeenth century, -- labeled as additionally the household of adore.
- A native or an inhabitant associated with town of Philadelphia.
- certainly one of a short-lived mystical denomination founded in England in the long run of the seventeenth century.
- Of or related to Philadelphia, the main city of Pennsylvania, situated in the Delaware and Schuylkill rivers.
- regarding Ptolemy Philadelphus, master of Egypt, 283-247 b. c., a patron of literature, technology, and art.
Sentence for "philadelphian"
Urban Dictionary for "philadelphian"