- The univalent natural radical C6H5, produced by benzene by elimination of one hydrogen atom.
- A univalent hydrocarbon radical (C6H5) officially based on benzene by the elimination of a hydrogen atom, in addition to foundation of a tremendous few fragrant types.
- A hydrocarbon radical (C6H5) seen as the primary residue of benzene, plus the basis of an immense number of aromatic types.
- An organic radical (C6H5; in the free state, C12H10) present phenol (or carbolic acid), benzol, and aniline.
Sentence for "phenyl"
- Phenylalanine (a molecule of alanine to…
Cross Reference for "phenyl"
Same Context for "phenyl"