- A tricyclic heterocyclic ingredient having two pyridine rings fused with a benzene band; some of its derivatives
- Either of two metameric nitrogenous hydrocarbon basics, C12H8N2, analogous to phenanthridine, but more very nitrogenized.
- A crystalline base, C12H8N2 + 2H2O, produced by heating together metaphenylenediamine, metadinitrobenzene, glycerol, and sulphuric acid.
- Definition for "phenanthroline"
- A tricyclic heterocyclic ingredient having two pyridine rings…
- View More
- Sentence for "phenanthroline"