- an all natural beryllium silicate, Be2SiO4, occurring as vitreous crystals sometimes made use of as gems.
- A clear glassy mineral, a silicate of glucina, occurring in rhombohedral crystals and quite often utilized as a gem.
- A glassy colorless mineral happening in rhombohedral crystals, sometimes made use of as a gem. Its a silicate of glucina, and receives its title from its misleading similarity to quartz.
- an uncommon mineral occurring in transparent rhombohedral crystals, colorless to wine-yellow, and achieving a vitreous luster.
Sentence for "phenacite"
- The largest phenacite crystal ever found…