- Any of numerous pests associated with the purchase Phasmida, like the leaf insects and walking sticks, especially common in tropical places and resembling foliage in shade and kind.
- Any insect associated with purchase Phasmida; the leaf insects and walking sticks
- Either of this two caudal chemoreceptors in a few nematodes
- Any orthopterous pest associated with the family Phasmidæ, as a leaf pest or a stick insect.
- An Associate regarding the orthopterous household Phasmidæ.
- big cylindrical or flattened mainly tropical bugs with very long powerful legs that feast upon flowers; walking sticks and leaf bugs
- Having the characters of or from the family Phasmidæ.
Sentence for "phasmid"
- Specimens of Lord Howe Island phasmid…
Hyponym for "phasmid"
Hypernym for "phasmid"