- a kind of electronic modulation when the period of a carrier trend is diverse to send the info contained in the signal.
- an approach of delivering information by modifying (modulating) the difference in phase (small fraction of a wave length) between a signal and a reference.
- modulation of stage of this provider trend
- Definition for "phase modulation"
- a kind of electronic modulation when the period…
- View More
- Hypernym for "phase modulation"
- Cross Reference for "phase modulation"
- Etymologically Related for "phase modulation"