- Of or concerning the pharynx as well as the branchiae; applied specially on dorsal elements when you look at the branchial arches of fishes.
- Of or pertaining to the pharynx and the branchiæ; -- applied especially to the dorsal elements in the branchial arches of fishes. See pharyngeal.
- A pharyngobranchial, or top pharyngeal, bone or cartilage.
- identical to superior pharyngeal.
- Definition for "pharyngobranchial"
- Of or concerning the pharynx as well as…
- View More
- Variant for "pharyngobranchial"