- An ancient lighthouse or beacon to steer sailors.
- A lighthouse or beacon the assistance of seamen.
- A lighthouse or tower which anciently stood in the isle of Pharos, at the entrance to the interface of Alexandria.
- Any lighthouse when it comes to course of seamen; a watch-tower; a beacon.
- a tower with a light that offers caution of shoals to driving ships
- Definition for "pharos"
- Sentence for "pharos"
- These sound exactly like what Macain…
- View More
- Hyponym for "pharos"
- Hypernym for "pharos"