- The part of pharmacology that addresses medications in their crude or all-natural state sufficient reason for medicinal herbs or other flowers.
- The branch of pharmacology that researches medical substances that are extracted from normal resources, including medications derived from plants and herbs utilized for medicinal functions.
- The part of pharmacology dealing with acknowledging the normal substances having medicinal utilizes.
- the analysis associated with the distribution of, methods for finding, and properties of clinically of good use representatives in natural sources, specifically flowers.
- just like pharmacognostics.
Sentence for "pharmacognosy"
Synonym for "pharmacognosy"
Agriculture Dictionary for "pharmacognosy"