- An uncontrollable impulse to pick at a spot or development using one's human body; the habit of picking at scabs, biting your fingernails, or picking pimples.
- The constant preoccupation with exterior an element of the body, as plucking the beard, pulling the lobe of the ear, etc.
- An uncontrollable habit of selecting at free bits of skin, warts, hangnails, etc.
- an irresistible want to pick at shallow areas of the body (such as obsessive nail-biting)
- Definition for "phaneromania"
- An uncontrollable impulse to pick at a spot…
- View More
- Hypernym for "phaneromania"