- A self-sustaining cooperative neighborhood of the followers of Fourierism. Also called phalanx.
- The buildings such a residential area.
- a link resembling a Fourierist phalanstery.
- a link or community arranged in the plan of Charles Fourier, with liveable space split hierarchically and higher pay for those undertaking unpopular jobs.
- The dwelling house of a Fourierite neighborhood.
- a connection or neighborhood organized regarding the program of Fourier. See Fourierism.
- The home home of a Fourierite community.
- The building or buildings occupied as a dwelling by a residential area living collectively and achieving goods and home in accordance as proposed by Fourier. See Fourierism.
- A communal home of a primitive tribe.
- Definition for "phalanstery"
- A self-sustaining cooperative neighborhood of the followers of…
- View More
- Sentence for "phalanstery"
- Synonym for "phalanstery"
- Etymologically Related for "phalanstery"
- Same Context for "phalanstery"
- Variant for "phalanstery"