- person who favours the device of phalansteries suggested by Charles Fourier.
- person who favors the system of phalansteries suggested by Fourier.
- a part associated with the socialistic association, community, or company known as by Fourier a phalanx; therefore, a Fourierite.
- Of or with respect to phalansterianism.
- with respect to a residential area or relationship labeled as a phalanx, or even the building or structures occupied by these types of a residential area; ergo, Fourieristic: as, phalansterian associations or doctrines.
Sentence for "phalansterian"
- True, he did not have occasion…
- View More