- See phalanx.
- among bones of finger or toe, also called phalanx.
- A political action, the Falange.
- In structure and zoology, a phalanx of a digit.
- In entomology, anybody associated with bones of an insect's tarsus: generally utilized collectively of all bones, exclusive or perhaps not for the metatarsus: since, the anterior phalanges.
- In botany, a lot of money of stamens joined pretty much by their particular filaments: since, the phalanges of stamens in a diadelphous or polyadelphous flower.
- just like phalangiid.
Sentence for "phalange"
Rhyme for "phalange"
Same Context for "phalange"
Urban Dictionary for "phalange"