- A coin previously utilized in Germany corresponding to 1/100 of deutsche mark.
- One one-hundredth of this former German mark (Deutsche Mark).
- a tiny copper money of Germany. This is the hundredth element of a mark, or just around a quarter of a single thing in US money.
- a little copper money, the one-hundredth part of a mark. It's equal in price to about fraction of a United States cent.
- 100 pfennigs previously equaled 1 Deutsche Mark in Germany
Sentence for "pfennig"
Hypernym for "pfennig"
Same Context for "pfennig"
Variant for "pfennig"