- A petty, quibbling, unscrupulous lawyer.
- person who quibbles over trivia.
- Someone who quibbles over trivia, and increases petty, irritating objections.
- An unscrupulous or unethical attorney, specifically certainly one of reduced ability.
- an attorney whom deals in petty instances; an attorney whoever methods tend to be mean and challenging; a substandard attorney.
- An inferior attorney or attorney who is used in tiny or mean company.
- The rockling.
- a disputant whom quibbles; somebody who increases annoying petty objections
- a person (especially legal counsel or politician) which utilizes unscrupulous or dishonest methods
Sentence for "pettifogger"
Hypernym for "pettifogger"
Etymologically Related for "pettifogger"
Same Context for "pettifogger"