- Of, concerning, or resembling stone, particularly in hardness; stony.
- Of or relating to the really heavy, difficult part of the temporal bone tissue that types a protective situation for the inner ear.
- Resembling stone or stone with its stiffness
- of this dense portion of the temporal bone that safeguards the internal ear.
- Like rock; difficult; stony; rugged.
- Same as Petrosal.
- (of bone especially the temporal bone tissue) resembling stone in hardness
- Like stone in hardness; stony; rocky.
- regarding the part of the temporal bone so named; petrosal: as. a petrous vein or sinus; a petrous ganglion.
Sentence for "petrous"
Synonym for "petrous"
Cross Reference for "petrous"
Equivalent for "petrous"
Variant for "petrous"