- A 17th century firearm, using a matchlock or a wheellock process to create sparks when you look at the firing cooking pan.
- sort of hand cannon, or transportable firearm, utilized in France when you look at the fifteenth century.
- A band-firearm introduced when you look at the sixteenth century, reduced versus ordinary harquebus, but more than the pistol; sort of huge horse-pistol. It was fired by a match-lock, wheel-lock, or any other appliance, according to the period for which it had been used.
- In heraldry, a pistol utilized as a bearing.
Sentence for "petronel"
- Lothian and Fife — saddle our…
- View More