- Logic The fallacy of assuming into the premise of an argument that which someone wishes to show in the summary; a begging for the concern.
- The rational fallacy of begging the question.
- A particular debate which commits the fallacy of begging the question; a circular argument.
- In reasoning, the assumption of this which at the beginning had been established to-be shown; begging issue: a fallacy or fault of thinking owned by argumentations whose conclusions actually follow from their premises, either fundamentally or with the level of probability pretended, the fault consisting in the presumption of a premise which nobody holding the antagonistic views will acknowledge.
- the logical fallacy of presuming in conclusion in the premises; begging the question
Hypernym for "petitio principii"
- logical fallacy
- View More