- A jury that rests at civil and unlawful trials. Also referred to as trial jury.
- a consistent trial jury, assembled to ascertain unlawful or municipal responsibility.
- a jury of 12 to determine the realities and decide the problem in civil or unlawful proceedings
- a jury of twelve guys, impaneled to use factors on bar of a court; -- so called in distinction from grand jury.
- Definition for "petit jury"
- A jury that rests at civil and unlawful…
- View More
- Synonym for "petit jury"
- Hypernym for "petit jury"
- Cross Reference for "petit jury"