- A small purplish spot on a body surface, such as the skin or a mucous membrane layer, due to a minute hemorrhage and often noticed in typhus.
- a small spot, specially on an organ, due to bleeding under the epidermis
- one minute purple or purple i'm all over this the surface of the skin as the result of small hemorrhages of blood vessels when you look at the skin (as in typhoid temperature)
- Definition for "petechia"
- A small purplish spot on a body surface,…
- View More
- Sentence for "petechia"
- Hypernym for "petechia"
- Form for "petechia"
- Variant for "petechia"