- A broad-brimmed, low-crowned hat worn by the Ancient Greeks and Romans.
- The winged cap of Mercury; additionally, a broad-brimmed, low-crowned cap worn by Greeks and Romans.
- In Greek antiquity, a low-crowned, broad-brimmed experienced hat worn characteristically by people, and a standard feature of Hermes.
- ergo The winged cap or cap worn by Mercury in belated creative kinds.
- [capitalized] The typical genus of the household Petasidæ.
Definition for "petasus"
- A broad-brimmed, low-crowned hat worn by the Ancient…
Sentence for "petasus"