- an unusual pegmatitic mineral, a lithium aluminosilicate, because of the chemical formula LiAlSi4O10; used in the manufacture of crystallized cup ceramics.
- an uncommon mineral, occurring crystallized plus in cleavable public, frequently white, or almost therefore, in color. It really is a silicate of aluminia and lithia.
- A rare mineral, having a leaf-like cleavage, frequently occurring in masses of a milk-white color, usually tinged with gray, purple, or green.
- Definition for "petalite"
- an unusual pegmatitic mineral, a lithium aluminosilicate, because…
- View More
- Sentence for "petalite"