Definition for "pestilent"
Sentence for "pestilent"
- The Squire cherished a traditional regard…
Synonym for "pestilent"
Equivalent for "pestilent"
Same Context for "pestilent"
- maintaining cause demise; deadly.
- expected to trigger an epidemic infection.
- Infected or polluted with a contagious disease.
- Morally, socially, or politically harmful; pernicious. See Synonyms at poisonous.
- Causing annoyance or disapproval.
- very injurious or destructive alive: lethal.
- bad for morals or general public order.
- Pestilential; noxious; pernicious; mischievous.
- extremely harmful
- very likely to distribute and cause an epidemic infection
- creating or maintaining produce infectious condition; pestilential; pestiferous.
- Mischievous; noxious; pernicious; upsetting to health or morals.
- Troublesome; naughty; making mischief or disturbance: frequently used humorously: since, a pestilent other.
- exceedingly; intolerably. Compare pestilent, a., 3.