- manufacturing or reproduction infectious disease.
- contaminated with or polluted by an epidemic infection.
- Morally evil or deadly; pernicious.
- Bothersome; irritating.
- containing organisms that cause contagious diseases
- aggravating, vexatious
- Pest-bearing; pestilential; noxious to health; malignant; infectious; infectious.
- Noxious to peace, to morals, or even culture; vicious; hurtful; destructive.
- contaminated with infecting organisms
- causing irritation or annoyance
- maintaining corrupt or pervert
- likely to distribute and cause an epidemic infection
- Plague-bearing; pestilential; infectious; contagious: as, pestiferous particles.
- Noxious in any way; naughty; cancerous; inconvenient.
Sentence for "pestiferous"
- Vermont's record on the slavery issue…
Synonym for "pestiferous"
Equivalent for "pestiferous"
Same Context for "pestiferous"