- To harass with petty annoyances; bother. See Synonyms at harass.
- To trouble; to interrupt; to annoy; to harass with petty vexations.
- To crowd together in an annoying method; to overcrowd; to infest.
- To bother, harass or annoy persistently.
- l. To group; encumber; clog; fill; cram.
- To trouble, interrupt, or annoy, especially with repeated acts of an annoying type; harass with petty vexations; plague; worry.
- Synonyms Bother, Plague, etc. See tease.
- Encumbrance; obstruction.
- A trouble; trouble; plague.
- Definition for "pester"
- To harass with petty annoyances; bother. See Synonyms…
- View More
- Sentence for "pester"
- Synonym for "pester"
- Verb Forms for "pester"
- Phrases for "pester"
- Rhyme for "pester"
- Hypernym for "pester"
- Etymologically Related for "pester"
- Urban Dictionary for "pester"