- To cause to turn far from what's appropriate, proper, or good; corrupt.
- to carry to a poor or worse problem; debase.
- To put to a wrong or poor usage; misuse. See Synonyms at corrupt.
- To interpret wrongly; misconstrue or distort: an analysis that perverts this is regarding the poem.
- To turnanother means; to divert.
- to show from truth, rectitude, or propriety; to divert from the right usage, end, or method; to guide astray; to corrupt; in addition, to misapply; to misinterpret designedly.
- one that techniques intimate perversion.
- a person who is perverted; one that has actually looked to error; person who has actually looked to a twisted feeling of values or morals.
- A sexually perverted person.
- a person who has-been perverted; a person who has turned to error, especially in faith; -- against convert. Look at Synonym of convert.
- person who has switched aside from the right method; a person who has apostatized or considered error. Compare 'vert.
- Synonyms Neophyte, Proselyte, etc. See convert.
- you whose behavior deviates from something acceptable particularly in sexual behavior
- to make one other way; to divert.
- to show from truth, rectitude, or propriety; to divert from a right usage, end, or means; to lead astray; to corrupt
- To misapply; to misinterpret designedly.
- to be perverted; to take the wrong program.
- change the built-in function or purpose of one thing
- corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- practice sophistry; replace the meaning of or perhaps obscure about in order to mislead or deceive
- In order to become perverted; to take the wrong training course.
- to show aside; change another way; avert.
- to show from truth, from propriety, or from its correct function; distort from the usage or end; misinterpret wilfully.
- to show from right opinions or right conduct; corrupt.
- To perform the geometrical operation of perversion upon (any figure).
- to show aside from the right program, method, etc.; just take an incorrect training course; become corrupt or corrupted.
- to be a pervert or turncoat.
- Definition for "pervert"
- To cause to turn far from what's appropriate,…
- View More
- Sentence for "pervert"
- Quotes for "pervert"
- "Avoid lawsuits beyond all things they…"
- View More
- Synonym for "pervert"
- Verb Forms for "pervert"
- Phrases for "pervert"
- Rhyme for "pervert"
- Hypernym for "pervert"
- Etymologically Related for "pervert"
- Same Context for "pervert"
- Variant for "pervert"
- Urban Dictionary for "pervert"
- Someone who's idea of normal sexual…
- View More