- regarding, or designating, a yellow crystalline substance (labeled as also perthiocyanic acid), analogous to sulphocyanic acid, but containing even more sulphur.
- Containing much more sulphur than sulphocyanic acid.
- Normal persulphocyanic acid, which will be as yet not known when you look at the free condition. Its salts were created by the action of alkalies on isopersulphocyanic acid.
- Definition for "persulphocyanic"
- regarding, or designating, a yellow crystalline substance (labeled…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "persulphocyanic"