- The work of voting in an election by impersonating some other person.
- The work of personating, or conterfeiting the person or character of another.
- The work of personating, or of counterfeiting the individual or character of some other; impersonation.
- imitating the mannerisms of some other individual
- acting the section of a character on-stage; significantly representing the type by-speech and activity and motion
Sentence for "personation"
Cross Reference for "personation"
Same Context for "personation"