- to relax and play the part or portray the section of (a character); impersonate.
- To endow with private characteristics; personify.
- Law To assume the identity of, with intent to deceive.
- To commemorate loudly; to extol; to praise.
- To assume the smoothness of; to portray by a fictitious look; to act the part of; therefore, to counterfeit; to feign
- To set forth in an unreal character; to disguise; to mask.
- To personify; to typify; to describe.
- Botany Having two mouth, utilizing the neck shut by a prominent palate. Used of a corolla, such that of the snapdragon.
- obtaining the neck of a bilabiate corolla almost shut by a projection of the root of the lower lip; masked, as with the rose associated with snapdragon.
- Having the neck of a bilabiate corolla almost shut by a projection regarding the foot of the lower lip; masked, as with the flower regarding the snapdragon.
- to fraudulently portray another individual; to impersonate
- to portray a character (such as a play); to act
- to attribute individual faculties to one thing; to personify
- attribute personal attributes to anything
- imagine is someone you're not; occasionally with fraudulent objectives
- to try out or assume a character.
- To believe or wear the character or look of; have fun with the element of; pass your self off as.
- To believe; apply; perform; play.
- To represent falsely or hypocritically; pretend: with a reflexive pronoun.
- To portray through similitude; typify.
- To describe; define; celebrate.
- to relax and play a fictitious character.
- In botany, mask-like; obtaining the lower lip pressed up so as to close the hiatus between the two mouth, like in the snapdragon: said of a gamopetalous unusual corolla.
- In zoöl., masked or disguised at all.
- just like personated.
- Definition for "personate"
- to relax and play the part or portray…
- View More
- Sentence for "personate"
- The listeners were deprived of seeing…
- View More
- Synonym for "personate"
- Verb Forms for "personate"
- Hypernym for "personate"
- Cross Reference for "personate"
- Etymologically Related for "personate"
- Form for "personate"
- Urban Dictionary for "personate"