- A pronoun designating the individual talking (I, me personally, we, united states), anyone spoken to (you), or the individual or thing spoken about (he, she, it, they, him, the girl, all of them).
- A pronoun which, in English, describes one or a mixture of the following:
- Any pronoun, with an antecedent, standing in while the topic or object of a verb.
- a pronoun revealing a distinction of person
- among the pronouns we, thou, he, she, it, and their particular plurals.
Hyponym for "personal pronoun"
Hypernym for "personal pronoun"
Cross Reference for "personal pronoun"