- Of or relating to a long-distance mobile call chargeable only if the caller speaks to an indicated individual on quantity reached.
- concerning direct communication or contact between people: a person-to-person interview.
- Such that the caller is just connected and charged if the person he specified is present to talk.
- so that the financial institution and borrower are individuals instead of organizations.
- concerning direct communication or contact between persons or parties
- (of two persons) in direct encounter
Sentence for "person-to-person"
Quotes for "person-to-person"
- "There's full consensus in the military…"