- the type of a salt of a specific base / acid combination in which the base has the highest valency; in other words. the sodium officially based on a peroxide
- A term previously provided to the salts supposed to be formed correspondingly by neutralizing acids with specific peroxides.
- a salt said to be produced by a peroxide base or analogous element.
- A salt of which the essential element or radical gift suggestions an increased amount of evident valence compared to the corresponding protosalt. Hence ferric sulphate (Fe2(SO4)3) is spoken of among the persalts of iron, as opposed to ferrous sulphate (FeSO4), the corresponding protosalt of the identical material.
Sentence for "persalt"
- It is a compound of iron…
- View More