- A chart or mechanical unit that indicates a single day associated with few days corresponding to virtually any provided day over a period of a long time.
- a chart or mechanical unit that suggests the days regarding the week corresponding to any offered day over a long period of years
- a calendar therefore devised so it is adjusted for just about any month or 12 months.
- A calendar that can be used constantly or over an array of many years. That Capt. Herschel covers, as given just below, dates from 1750 to 1961 only, it is with the capacity of long extension.
- Definition for "perpetual calendar"
- A chart or mechanical unit that indicates a…
- View More
- Hypernym for "perpetual calendar"