- A measure of ability of a material to withstand the forming of an electric industry within it.
- A property of a dielectric medium that determines the forces that electric fees put into the medium use for each other.
- In elec., level of permittance; the proportion of permittance of a dielectric to that of environment.
- In electricity, degree of permittance; the proportion of permittance of a dielectric to this of air.
Sentence for "permittivity"
- This ability is represented by constants…
Form for "permittivity"
Same Context for "permittivity"