- an option that has been allowed.
- A rhetorical product in which anything is predicated on the decision of one's opponent.
- A permitted choice; a rhetorical figure for which anything is devoted to the decision of your respective adversary.
- A permission of preference or selection; especially, in rhetoric, a figure where an alternative is kept into the option of one's adversary.
- Definition for "permiss"
- Sentence for "permiss"
- In 1681, his w., 'growing crazier,'…
- View More
- Etymologically Related for "permiss"