- The movement of a fluid through a porous or permeable solid.
- The spreading of something (especially something cancerous) through human anatomy via bloodstream etc.
- The work of permeating, passing through, or dispersing throughout, the pores or interstices of every material.
- The act of permeating, and/or condition to be permeated.
- the process of permeating or infusing anything with a substance
- shared penetration; diffusion of every through other
Sentence for "permeation"
- Socialist, rejected the Marxian in favour…
Hypernym for "permeation"
Cross Reference for "permeation"
Same Context for "permeation"