- A wig, specifically a peruke.
- A headdress of false hair, frequently covering the whole head, and representing the all-natural locks; a wig.
- just like peruke.
- In zoology, a periwinkle.
- a wig for males that has been trendy in seventeenth and eighteenth centuries
- To outfit with a periwig, or with untrue hair; to bewig.
- To outfit with a periwig, or with untrue hair.
- To outfit with a periwig; therefore, to place a head-dress upon; protect or outfit your head of.
Sentence for "periwig"
Synonym for "periwig"
Hypernym for "periwig"
Form for "periwig"
Same Context for "periwig"