- Having flagella uniformly distributed on the human body surface, as specific micro-organisms.
- Having a band of cilia round the mouth, as certain protozoans.
- Of or regarding peritrichs.
- Having flagella round the body or just around the mouth
- covered all-around with consistently distributed flagella
- Having a zone of cilia round the human body; of or with respect to the Peritricha. See cut-under Vorticella.
Sentence for "peritrichous"
- For instance, _B. megatherium_ and _B.…
Equivalent for "peritrichous"