- Having an uneven number of feet.
- Of or concerning specific hoofed animals, like horses and rhinoceroses, associated with purchase Perissodactyla, having an uneven number of toes.
- A hoofed mammal of order Perissodactyla.
- Any ungulate mammal with an odd quantity of feet and belonging to the Perissodactyla, including the ponies, zebra, and rhinoceros.
- One of the Perissodactyla.
- a part associated with Perissodactyla; a perissad.
- placental animals having hooves with an odd number of feet for each foot
- Odd-toed, as a hoofed quadruped; of or with respect to, or characteristic of, the Perissodactyla. In addition perissodactylate, perissodactylic, perissodactylous.
Sentence for "perissodactyl"
Hyponym for "perissodactyl"
Hypernym for "perissodactyl"
Cross Reference for "perissodactyl"