- identify onychophoran.
- Any onychophoran associated with genus Peripatus
- A genus of lowly arranged arthropods, within Southern Africa, Australia, and tropical America. It constitutes your order Malacopoda.
- A genus of myriapods, constituting the family Peripatidæ.
- [lowercase] A species of the genus.
- any of many velvety-skinned wormlike carnivorous animals typical in tropical forests having faculties of both arthropods and annelid worms
Sentence for "peripatus"
Hyponym for "peripatus"
Hypernym for "peripatus"