- Situated across the ear.
- Of or relating to the bones immediately across the internal ear.
- Surrounding, or related to the spot surrounding, the interior ear.
- Surrounding, or pertaining to the region surrounding, the internal ear.
- A bone inside interior ear.
- A periotic bone tissue.
- Surrounding and containing the internal ear, or essential organ ofhearing; composing or stepping into the forming of the otic pill, or otocrane; otocranial; petromastoid; petrosal or petrous.
Sentence for "periotic"
- The seventh nerve (facial) is almost…
Cross Reference for "periotic"