- The sheath of connective muscle enclosing a bundle of nerve fibers.
- The sheath of connective tissue that surrounds a fascicle of neurological fibres
- The connective tissue sheath which encompasses a lot of money of nerve fibers. See epineurium, and neurilemma.
- The membranous sheath surrounding a nerve-funiculus. Also known as neurilemma.
- the sheath of connective structure that covers a lot of money of neurological materials
Sentence for "perineurium"
Hypernym for "perineurium"
Variant for "perineurium"