- The sheath of connective muscle enveloping packages of muscle fibers.
- A layer of connective muscle which encompasses a few muscle fibers into bundles.
- The connective structure sheath which encompasses a muscle, and directs partitions inwards involving the packages of muscular fibers.
- The outer investment or sheath of areolar structure which encompasses a muscle, delivering inward partitions between your fasciculi.
- the sheath of connective tissue that covers a bundle of muscle fibers
Sentence for "perimysium"
- Striped or voluntary muscle is composed…
Hypernym for "perimysium"