- The systematic measurement of light susceptibility inside aesthetic field by the recognition associated with existence of test goals on a definite history.
- the skill of with the perimeter; dimension associated with industry of sight.
- The determination for the boundaries of aspects of distinct vision in the field of view in the form of a perimeter.
- Definition for "perimetry"
- The systematic measurement of light susceptibility inside aesthetic…
- View More
- Sentence for "perimetry"
- Synonym for "perimetry"