- The fluid in the space between your membranous and bony labyrinths of this internal ear.
- An extracellular substance based in the scala tympani and scala vestibuli for the cochlea.
- The liquid which surrounds the membranous labyrinth regarding the interior ear, and separates it from walls of chambers in which the labyrinth lies.
- The obvious fluid included within the osseous labyrinth associated with ear, surrounding the membranous labyrinth: distinguished from endolymph. Also referred to as liquor Cotunnii.
- the bodily substance that fills the room involving the bony labyrinth while the membranous labyrinth associated with inner ear
Sentence for "perilymph"
Hypernym for "perilymph"
Same Context for "perilymph"