- The sterile parts of a flower; collectively, the sepals and petals (or tepals); the perianth.
- The modified leaves across the antheridia in a bryophytic plant.
- The wall surface for the sporosac in a hydroid.
- Same as perigone.
- In Hydroida, a sac formed because of the more outside elements of the gonophore.
- In botany, same as perigone.
- collective term the exterior components of a flower comprising the calyx and corolla and enclosing the stamens and pistils
Definition for "perigonium"
- The sterile parts of a flower; collectively, the…
Sentence for "perigonium"
Variant for "perigonium"