- In mosses, the involucral bracts of a male rose.
- A sac surrounding the generative figures when you look at the gonophore of a hydroid.
- Any organ inclosing the fundamental body organs of a flower; a perianth.
- In mosses, the involucral bracts of a male flower.
- A sac which encompasses the generative figures into the gonophore of a hydroid.
- In botany, same as perianth, but also, specifically, the group of leaves surrounding the antheridia of particular mosses. In addition perigonium.
- collective term the outer elements of a flower consisting of the calyx and corolla and enclosing the stamens and pistils
Sentence for "perigone"
Synonym for "perigone"
Hyponym for "perigone"
Hypernym for "perigone"