- some of a group of igneous rocks composed mainly of olivine and different pyroxenes and achieving a granitelike surface.
- A rock comprising tiny crystals of olivine, pyroxene and hornblende; the major constituent associated with Earth's mantle.
- An eruptive rock described as the existence of chrysolite (peridot). In addition generally includes pyroxene, enstatite, chromite, etc. It's changed to serpentine.
- A rock composed really of olivin, with which are usually linked almost of 1 or maybe more for the nutrients enstatite, diallage, augite, magnetite, chromite, and picotite.
- a dark coarse-grained igneous rock consisting principally of olivine
Definition for "peridotite"
- some of a group of igneous rocks composed…
Sentence for "peridotite"
Hyponym for "peridotite"
Hypernym for "peridotite"