- The outside periosteum that addresses the exterior surface for the skull.
- The membrane (or periosteum) which takes care of the outer area of the head.
- the top, skull; your brain.
- The periosteum which takes care of the cranium externally; the spot all over cranium.
- The outside periosteum associated with the cranium.
- 2. the overall area or extent of this cranial bones; the cranium or head it self.
- Definition for "pericranium"
- The outside periosteum that addresses the exterior surface…
- View More
- Sentence for "pericranium"
- Same Context for "pericranium"